Vinyl siding is the most commonly used type of siding on homes today. It is aesthetically pleasing, durable, low maintenance, and available in a wide variety of stylish colors and designs. Homeowners seeking a quality siding will appreciate all that vinyl siding st louis offers them. Read below to learn five of the biggest reasons to use vinyl siding on your home.
1. Costs: Vinyl siding on a 1,250 SF home costs about $2,500 – $8,500 to install. Wood siding costs upwards of $10,000 to install. That is a dramatic price difference.
2. Durable: Siding must withstand various weather elements. Vinyl siding does that wonderfully and much better than some of the alternate siding options. You need siding that lasts through the storm. Vinyl meets that need.
3. Style: No matter what your personality, vinyl siding options exist that will flatter your needs. Choose from an array of colors, designs, and textures and create a home that is filled with elegance and curb appeal.
4. Reduce Heating Costs & Improve Comfort: Vinyl siding creates a more comfortable indoor living space for everyone in the home. Furthermore, it reduces heating costs so you save money on your bills each and every month.
5. Maintenance-Free: Vinyl siding needs to be cleaned about once per year to remove stains, pests, and other dirt and grime. Otherwise, the material is virtually maintenance-free so there is little to worry about throughout the year.
Vinyl siding has been a homeowner favorite since its introduction in the early 1960s. There are other siding styles, but they simply do not bring out the same elegance or offer the same benefits as vinyl. It is just as popular today as ever, with good reason. Vinyl siding has what you want and need to capture a brilliant home.